The First Step in Protecting Your Facility is Understanding the Impact Termites Can Have.
Download Our Ebook and Learn:
- Termite Prevention Tips for Commercial Facilities
- What You Need to Know About Termites in Texas
- Termite Facts and Figures
- Knowing the Signs of a Termite Infestation
- What Causes Termite Infestations
Termites can cause significant structural damage- $5 billion annually in the United States – to commercial facilities and cost companies thousands of un-budgeted dollars in remedial treatments and repairs. These costs do not include potential lost revenue from having to shut down portions of a facility to perform treatment or make repairs. Protecting your facility from termites is not the easiest task as termites are an aggressive, relentless pest that feeds around-the-clock but often goes undetected since they often enter through the soil beneath a structure.